Chanel Mademoiselle dupe, for £3.99.....

The other day I was sat in Uni, thinking 'hmmm someone smells of Chanel mademoiselle' and almost had a little heart attack, because that's my favourite perfume, and I ran out and of course being a fashion student making their end of year collection, I do not have the money to buy another bottle. So imagine my surprise when I state out loud how much I love that perfume, and the girl wearing 'it' turns around and says 'Tash, my perfume is from Lidl.' I almost had a heart attack, and very nearly fainted. 

But lo and behold, it was there in Lidl, just chillin' at £3.99. So of course I bought a bottle (as well as another £4 wonder that smelt glorious in every way.)

Left: Mademoiselle dupe, 50ml bottle as well! Right: Gorgeous as well!

Have you tried it? What do you think?

Don't forget to follow me via Bloglovin'  (Link in sidebar) and on instagram @tashfaceeee

Ciao bella
Tash
x

No comments:

Post a Comment